Este sábado 27 salió en la revista SOMOS una nota informativa sobre la muestra Insurgencia en movimiento: Antología de los márgenes audiovisuales peruanos. Agradecemos a la periodista Tatiana Palla por el interés en este evento.
Picture
En la foto: Juan Daniel Molero (cineasta y curador de la muestra), Tilsa Otta (directora de Dios es niña), Fernando Montenegro (director de Cada viernes sangre), Omar Forero (director trujillano con retrospectiva el 7 de mayo).

Comments

21/05/2015 12:51am

You are very herbat and impressive for having a good advantage to the reader through your weblog that other individuals rarely do it.

22/12/2015 11:21pm

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something relating to this

10/04/2016 9:34pm

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But just imagine if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could certainly be one of the greatest in its field. Fantastic blog!

09/06/2016 2:18am

Wondering about this piece of paper that why wasn’t I was able to find it all by myself but I am glad that I found this piece of paper to read and it was easy to find online.

12/01/2017 4:07am

20/01/2017 2:42am

When you have settled your credit, moneylenders may not request a type of guarantee in future advance applications. This will go far in securing a superior future monetarily for you. On the off chance that you reimburse the credit with no issues, the moneylender will give you a decent audit.

20/03/2017 2:38am

Hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to look at, it can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really like it.

01/07/2017 12:04am

As we all know vpn usage is increasing day by day. Here are the best android vpn apps and free vpn apps. Before you select any of. Country ip address conclusion in this guide we have shown you how to get a perticular country ip address, the best free vpn service for android.Psiphon for Android is perhaps the lightest and easiest to use use VPN tunnel.

07/08/2017 9:44am